Thursday 2 September 2010

I am definitely not homeless…rather home-a-lot

This is a big risk. I usually write lots of nonsense when it is late and I am tired (and really should be in bed).  Come Tuesday, I will have lived in three places in the space of a week. The wonderful Woods and the magnificent Michelle have shown what being a Christian really is. This week I have felt more at home than I ever did during the five months in my old place.

On Tuesday I will actually go to India for five days. Will not have much time to prepare though, as my head is full of a lot of other stuff at the moment.

Went through some old e-mails earlier. Brings back quite a lot of memories - both good and bad actually. Like e-mails from the girl that never turned up for a date (not sure whether it was good or bad, in hindsight... it makes a great story though).

Then we have ancient (10-12 year old) e-mails from old friends from home. These are hilarious, and sometimes random to say the least!

Had a great discussion with my housemates last night. The conversation was about whether we actually believe the stuff in the Bible regarding how earth came about.

On Friday night I hope to cook some proper Swedish food (no, not meatballs). Should be fun!


Today Simon has:

Listened to Lifesong by Counting Crows
Read not enough
Noticed that he looks forward to the Paramore concert

1 comment:

Kickis said...

Måste testa att posta en kommentar och se om det genererar en bättre rss-ström